New Product Introduction. First Time Right.
Design a global process with multi functions inputs, secured by gates keeper to allow flawless “Go To Market”.
- Develop a Am-Eu Global process with 9 phases, 9 tollgates. (GE Healthcare, 1989)
- Implement a 5 gates multi functions process. (IBA, 2010)
Business Spare Parts, from commodity to key contributor.
Turn a major item of customer dissatisfaction into a best in class operation
- Build a dedicated “Spare Parts” team with direct interface with customers and FSEs.
- Outsource physical handling. (Warehousing and transportation)
Productivity Engine, more margin.
- Spare Parts cuts DOA (Dead On Arrival) costs by 50%.
- CT warranty cost reduction -18%
- CT Ship Complete On Time (SCOT) from 5% defect rate down to 2%
- Pricing for used Equipment : +20% sales
Lead EMEA Service initiative and deliver 15% productivity 3 years in a raw.
Service Delivery, excellence in execution.
Manage remote multi site field Engineers and repair centers.
- 150 FSEs in 35 different locations. (IBA, 2012)
- Optimize two repair centers. (Germany and USA)
Customer Satisfaction to secure long term growth.
- Manage escalation process inside Quality report (GE, 1988)
- Design and deploy Digital “Customer report” (GE, 2003)
- Design new “Service Record” providing better follow up.
- Deploy NPS metric for Service. (IBA, 2008)
Option and Upgrade to protect customer’s investments.
Transform a mandatory requirement (Equipment updates) into a profitable business.
- Installed Base analysis to generate a list of opportunities for upgrades.
- Commercial actions in each geographic sector to promote the upgrades.
- List of opportunities: $65M….delivering $39M of additional revenues. (Varian Medical Systems- 2016)